1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 ½ c finely chopped cooked ham
1 (8 oz) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Unroll crescent rolls, and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 5 triangles into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to seal.
Combine ham and remaining 4 ingredients; spoon into prepared pie plate.
Cut remaining 3 triangles into thin strips; arrange them over mixture.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
1 ½ c finely chopped cooked ham
1 (8 oz) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Unroll crescent rolls, and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 5 triangles into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to seal.
Combine ham and remaining 4 ingredients; spoon into prepared pie plate.
Cut remaining 3 triangles into thin strips; arrange them over mixture.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 4 servings.
Source: The Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook
11 comments:
Your cooking blog looks fantastic, and this ham and cheese pie looks YUMMY. I'm sure I could have a little piece, despite that bleeping diet.
This sounds really good. I can't wait to try it. Have you always had this blog or have I just noticed it. I really like it and I am glad you are doing it. connie from texas
Checked out your blog here -all the recipes on this page - the strawberry-angel food cake sounds really, really yummy, as do all the others too.
From one "Nittany lioness" to another, WE ARE! Stop by and visit again sometime.
All your food looks great! Makes me hungry!
I am so excited for your cooking blog! I know I told you this already, but everything looks great, and I can't wait to try your recipes! Next week, I'm back home...so I'll be back cooking, again! :) Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
We love egg bake. MMMNN
Thanks for sharing.
I like your cooking blog.
I will try a recipe without the photo because I'm always looking for something new. But I love your photos with the recipes. It makes me want to try it all the more.
This blog looks REALLY pretty!! And this particular recipe has me STARVING already this morning!!!
You did a beautiful job of creating the lattice work on top of the pie!
His,
Mrs. U
Great job my friend!! You are really a creative little momma!! :)
Yummy! Looks good!
Your new blog looks great and I love the picture at the top..too cute! I just printed out this recipe and can't wait to try it! Yum! I think Grace and Emily will have fun making it!!
Hugs,
Kelli
I made this tonight and all 3 of us loved it. Thanks for sharing such a hit! We'll be making it again soon.
Post a Comment