3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 lb cheddar cheese, cubed
1-2 bunches green onions, sliced
3 oz sliced pepperoni (I like pepperoni, so I use a lot more, like the entire 8 oz bag, lol)
¾ c vegetable oil
2/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
½ c red wine vinegar
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
Croutons, optional
In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings; pour over macaroni mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Top with croutons just before serving if desired.
Source: Taste of Home
Also posted here.
3 comments:
I ADORE cooking blogs because I ADORE cooking. For me it's relaxing. If I just didn't have to clean-up... Anyway, I plan on checking back!
We are trying this this week - with gymnastics until 6, I'm always on the lookout for recipes I can make ahead and this one looked so yummy!
I REALLY wanna try this! we are all pepperoni fans here! I'll let you know when we try it.
God Bless,
Amber
Post a Comment