1 lb ground hot sausage
1 lg, finely chopped onion
1 (10 oz) can O*ld E*l Pa*so chopped green chilies and tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 lb velv*eeta cheese, cubed
Brown meats and onion. Drain excess fat. Add cheese and stir to melt. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Heat mixture and serve with tortilla and/or corn chips.
Source: J.B.

10 comments:
I might have to make this for Jeff's treat day at work...sounds like something a bunch of guys might enjoy :)!
I am trying this recipe and I know that it will be great. Thank you, connie from Texas
Thanks for this recipe! I am doing Christmas Dinner with an assortment of dishes and serving buffet style. I think I will include this one!
Great recipes! Somehow I just found your recipe blog and it looks fantastic! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!
This sounds so good...my kind of flavors.
Deby
Sausage.... dip....YUM.
Love the new look.
Hi
I'm Sylvia from UK. Can you tell me the nearest thing to velv*eeta cheese that I could get in UK? Sounds a great recipe.
Thanks.
Sylvia
Oh boy...I don't know. Velv**eeta cheese is an orange block of processed cheddar cheese. If you can even call it cheese.
Here is a link I found when I googled "Velveeta cheese in UK" http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A262414
It is nice to use because it melts so well. One cheese I get at the market is Cooper Sharp, it is a cheddar cheese and melts very nicely too.
I hope this is helpful!
Thanks so much for the link. Will google it tomorrow. It is now 11.42pm and I MUST stop surfing!
Thanks again
Sylvia
MMMMNN this dip sounds awesome.
I love dips and spicy things.
Post a Comment