Tuesday, November 6

Poppy Seed Chicken



6 c cooked chicken, cut in bite size pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 c sour cream

Crumbs:
1 stick butter, melted
2 Tbsp poppy seeds
2 pkgs crushed Ri*tz crackers (about 60 crackers)

Mix chicken, soup and sour cream. Put in greased 13x9 pan. Mix all crumb ingredients together and put on top of chicken. Bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour.

Source: MC church cookbook




post signature

7 comments:

Just Mom said...

YUMMY!

I can't see the photo, but the recipe sounds yummy.

Lori said...

This sounds delicious. WE are big chicken eaters here at our house.

Dawn said...

OMG! My husband would love this, thanks for posting I will let you know how it turns out.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sahmqueen said...

I used to make this years ago, but forgot about it. This is so good. I always did the chicken part in the crockpot. You can even use frozen chicken breasts. Just put the soup over it and turn on low for 8 hours.
thanks for the reminder.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Ok, so I am thinking I will make this for dinner this weekend...how on earth do you lose weight and cook like this??? :)

Looks a lot at like my Ritz Chicken receipe! YUM!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Oh, This looks so good.. I love any kind of chicken dish.. Have a great week..