1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg. (6 oz) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 c water
1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 c mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
Source: Kraft Foods
Personal Variation: If you link to the Kraft site, you'll notice they call for 2 cloves or garlic, I omitted this and we loved it.

8 comments:
I will be making this one FOR SURE. Thanks L A!! ;)
Guess what Pen of Jen is making for dinner, so I need to make some bread crumbs!!
I will try and remember to take photos!!!
thanks
Jen
Yum, I'm trying this one for sure. We love chicken!
This sounds delicous. We like chicken there too.
You didn't use the garlic????? What a shame....
Sounds wonderful.
Love chicken and love brushetta. Sounds really good.
Yup, tried it and loved it!!!!!
I think I'll try this one for dinner tonight! It looks delicious Leigh Ann, I'll have to pick up the ingredients this afternoon...I'll try to get pictures.
:D Heather
Post a Comment