Mix:
1¾ c sugar
½ c salad oil
2 eggs
Add:
4 Tbsp cocoa
½ c sour milk
2½ c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 c grated zucchini
1 c chocolate chips
Pour into 9 x 13 ungreased pan. Smooth cake in pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes.
Source:
cooks.com
Variation: Sprinkle with 1/2 c chopped nuts.
4 comments:
THIS looks SO delicious!
What a great way to use up my zucchini from the garden! Looks delicious and I can't wait to try it out!
oooohhh... I just discovered your yummy recipe blog... I guess I can come over and take a look. Good thing these aren't right in front of me... (o: And I love the picture of the kids... what a neat idea. ~ Kim
i'm so sorry... i kinda forgot about this blog. it wasn't until i saw kelli's post on trying your ham and cheese pie that my memory was jogged.
so now i've looked at all your yummy recipes and have to decide what i want to try and make. i'm not the most talented in the kitchen but i might give one or two of your recipes a try. they all look so good.
Post a Comment