
1 1/2 c flour
1 stick butter
A dash of salt
4-5 Tbsp milk
Put first 3 in bowl and blend, slowly adding 1 Tbsp of milk at a time. Spread thinly onto cookie sheet. Cut into bite size pieces. Bake at 350 for 10 min, til crackers are a light golden brown.
Serve topped with chicken and gravy.
Update: For my chicken and gravy, I usually use split chicken breast and put them in the crock pot for a few hours. I pull it off the bone. I use the packets of powder to make my gravy - when it is done, I just add the chicken. I have failed over and over at attempts to make my own gravy...sad I know!

8 comments:
YUMMY!
But where is the recipe for the chicken and gravy?????
That's it? I am SO making these!
And, I'm with JM...will you share your chicken and gravy recipe??
Wow - yum!
(yes, your shameless plug worked)
All you cooking types astound me...maybe one day ;)
I haven't been over here in awhile - love the look!! :)
The crackers sound and look pretty easy - might have to try them with Punkin soon.
Looks great. I think I may have to try this one sometime.
We love chicken at our home.
This recipe looks so yummy! And easy! I read your praying for children blog, and noticed today that you had this recipe blog too! You are a busy lady!
I have a technical question for you... How do you get your comment link to say things like "thoughtfully shared" or "gathered around the table?" I love how you do that on your blogs, but I can't figure it out!
God bless!
Thank you for the help! I figured it out! Have a great day!
This recipe sounds yummy....I'll have to give it a try.....
I love your blog design, it's inviting.
Post a Comment