Wednesday, October 3

Taco Salad


1 lb ground hamburger
1 packet Taco seasoning
Shredded cheddar cheese
Salad goodies (to make it easier, I use a bag mix)
Doritos
Catalina dressing

Brown the ground beef and add the seasoning as directed on packet.
Crumble chips and place on bottom of bowl. Top with taco meat, cheese, salad and dressing. Top it off with some more chips.

post signature

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

Wow. Looks tasty -- and easy to make.

candy said...

Ohhh Im so happy!!! I LOVE this one!!
Smiles,

Candy

Anonymous said...

Made the cashew chicken last night and it was a huge hit. Dave added an extra can of chow mein noodles on his portion. I guess he really likes them. Jen added extra cashews on the side, hehe. Alicia just loved it according to your recipe and so did I. Great big thanks from the Behrens house Leigh Ann :)