1/4 c butter
1/2 c chopped onion
1/2 c chopped green pepper
1 1/2 lb ground chuck
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dried oregano
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 pkg (8 oz) macaroni
3 oz button mushrooms, drained
2 cans tomato soup
1 medium tomato, chopped
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375. In hot butter in large skillet, saute onion and green pepper until tender - 5 minutes. Add beef; cook stirring over medium heat until browned - about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, oregano, Worcestershire sauce.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni. Drain; turn into 2 1/2 quart casserole. Add beef mixture, mushrooms, tomato soups and chopped tomato; toss to combine well. Bake covered 40 minutes. Remove cover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer.
Source: My mom
5 comments:
Yummy, that sounds good. Comfort food!
This looks like a great meal to take to a new mom. I'll have to add this one to my collection!
Leigh Ann I love this post. This is something I have called goulash. Yummy.
By the way on a side note I am a hands on gal, and I must see a photo. Whatever that tells you about my brain process, I resemble!
sounds good...I'll have to leave out the green peppers for dh though!!!
I didn't realize you had a food blog! Cool!
This dish definitely looks like something my family would enjoy. I'll be trying it soon!
Post a Comment