
2 c Bisquick
1 egg
3 T oil
1 1/3 c club soda
Heat Belgian waffler to high. Mix above ingredients well, pouring in soda last.
Makes 4 large waffles with very light texture.
Serve with syrup, fresh berries, peaches, or other fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Source: MC church cookbook
3 comments:
Hi Leigh Ann... I hear you had a BD! Hope it was good. (o:
I voted in your poll. I said I would try even without pictures, but I must say I really do prefer photos... I think they make you stop and take a look at a recipe that you may otherwise tend to skip over to the next one WITH a photo. Neat idea to do a recipe blog! Hey I have a bisquick recipe... I see your waffles call for bisquick. This is one you make up yourself so that you don't have to buy it.
Here it is... if you want it feel free to add or otherwise just ignore!! :)))
Heather
BISQUICK BASIC FORMULA
1 lb. shortening
9 c. a/p flour
1 tblspn salt
1/4 c baking powder
combine dry ingred. sift into large bowl. Add shortening, using pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Store in closed container. No need to refrigerate.
this can be used in any recipe that calls for bisquick.
sorry to hi-jack your comment section but thought you may like this recipe.
I'll have to pass this on to the master of the waffle maker, Dave. He makes waffles every Saturday and Sunday morning. I'm not sure what kind, I don't eat them. He covers his with whipped topping and you can't even see them.
These look so good. The club soda is interesting. I drink club soda a lot (I know...strange!), so I always have it on hand. I will have to try this one! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment