1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
3 bananas (mashed)
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt (optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (we usually add a little more!!)
Cream together sugar and butter. Add beaten eggs. Measure dry ingredients. Add bananas and dry ingredients alternately to creamed mixture. Add chocolate chips. Bake in a greased loaf pan for 45 min at 350. *I like to bake mine in small loaf pans and I get 4 loaves out of this recipe.
*This is the recipe the children are making in the picture at the top.
Source: My Mom
Also posted here.
3 comments:
Yummy! I'm going to try this as we love banana bread around here.
Made these this afternoon and Mickey is very happy!!!! I made the 4 small loaves. With just the 2 of us that works well. Also I always have them in the freezer to pull out and serve when someone drops by because they thaw so easily.
Love your new digs here.
Susan
The girls, their friend and I just made this today and it is fabulous! I am going to get some mini loaf pans next time I am out so I can get more "bang for my buck". I am also going to make the monster cookies next week, I love them but have never made them! What a great blog!
Post a Comment