Sunday, July 8

Another blog?

I've been contemplating for some time about starting a cooking blog.

So, I'm taking a step and doing it.

This is where I'd like to store my family's favorite recipes - those highly requested ones.

Someday, I want to be able to present all of them to my children and their families.

It is my hope that I'll keep at it and record all my recipes here.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is ADORABLE. You are so talented.

Tracy said...

How lovely! This is probably what I should have done with my recipes, too. I do have quite a few on my blog!

Short Stop said...

This is so great, Leigh Ann. I can't wait to try some of your recipes! It's been nice being on vacation and not having to cook...especially while I'm in the midst of this terrible morning/all day sickness! Thanks for sharing these great recipes!!! Sarah